Join Ryan Kittleson for an in-depth discussion in this video Designing variations, part of ZBrush and Keyshot for Product Design and Rendering.
- Now that you have some ideas to work with,…you should be able to see that…some are better than others.…Maybe some of them don't look…very exciting to use, or maybe…others wouldn't work very well…from a practical standpoint.…That's okay.…Put them aside and focus on the best one.…In this video, we'll look at how to…take the best designs so far and…come up with ways to make it even better.…Okay, so let's take a look at…the designs we have.…You'll probably have a lot more than just three,…but just to keep things simple,…I've limited the number of design options here.…
So the way I have this set up right now…is I've got the visibility turned off…for all of these design variations,…and that's because Z brush will make…visible the one that's selected…even if it's turned off.…So this way I can quickly flip through…the different design variations…with the up and down buttons.…So I can just kind of look through and see.…Yeah, I kind of like this one.…Let's see the next one.…That one's kind of awkward.…And this one, it's kind of okay,…
- Making 3D models of products
- Brainstorming and reviewing design options
- Modeling the product and adding details
- Preparing for rendering
- Using mesh options
- Reducing polygon count
- Using KeyShot for rendering
- Adjusting objects and scenes
Skill Level Intermediate
ZBrush 2018 Essential Trainingwith Ryan Kittleson4h 49m Beginner
1. Making a 3D Model of the Product
2. Preparing to Render
3. Rendering in KeyShot
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.