- [Narrator] Okay, so we've got a tread pattern going on…but it needs to be cut down to…the section of tread that's actually on the shoe.…There's also the fact that the…tread pattern rests on a raised surface.…So let's take a look at some ways to make this.…First, I wanna start off by making a new polygon plane…that we can then cut down to be…the shape of that raised surface.…So, let's go ahead and append a new subtool.…I'm going to go to subtool and append…and we'll just bring a plane 3D into here.…
Let's go ahead and select this at our subtools subpalette…and right now I'm going to turn on solo mode…and so we can see just that plane…and what I wanna do is rotate it so it's facing downwards.…So, let's go to rotate.…We wanna make sure our manipulator…is going some straight direction,…either straight forward or straight up…or something like that and then we'll just rotate this down.…It kind of disappears while you're doing it…so you just have to kind of know…that you're rotating downwards.…I'm gonna hold shift to make sure…
- Creating the sole
- Modeling the basic sole shape
- Making a template for the repeating treads
- Tweaking the sole geometry
- Making the basic upper shape
- Creating the laces
- Making a shoelace brush
- Adding the fine details
- Sculpting specific leather detail
- Sculpting the irregularities
- Making fuzzy suede texture
Skill Level Intermediate
ZBrush 2018 Essential Trainingwith Ryan Kittleson5h 2m Beginner
1. Creating the Sole
2. Making the Upper
3. Creating the Laces
4. Adding the Fine Details
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.