This video is a recap of the techniques covered earlier in the course, including a discussion of the progress you've made.
- [Instructor] In the last section of this course,…we've learned a few processes to quickly set up…the basis for a concept sculpt,…and how the kitbashing technique allows us…to build things quickly with a fair amount of details.…We've also created this creature that I have…here on the screens out of some very basic shapes.…I also went over the sculpt and added a few more details…with the standard brush, and a couple of alphas…just to make it ready for presentation.…In this second part of the course, we're going to take…the kitbashing concept to the next level,…and we're going to create our own library of organic assets…to use and reuse in your personal projects.…
So let's get started.…
- What is kitbashing?
- Advanced IMM brushes and Curve brushes
- Useful brushes for kitbashing
- Creating your own asset library
- Building organic shapes
- Creating and adjusting insert brushes
- Building hard surface shapes
- Fine-tuning shapes
Skill Level Intermediate
ZBrush and SubD: Design for 3D Printing with SLAwith Jean Gorospe1h 57m Intermediate
1. Intro to Kitbashing
2. Kitbashing Exercise
3. Building Your Own Organic Kit
4. Building Your Own Hard Surface Kit
5. Model Presentation
Render and presentation5m 53s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.