- Okay.…So, now that we've got a basic skirt made,…we actually need to make a distinction between the inner…skirt and the outer skirt.…Since what we've already made extends down to the inner…skirt, what we can do now is extract an outer skirt…from that.…This is pretty much going to be a review of the same…tools and techniques we've used so far,…but it's going to be a good practice.…So, let's see how it's done.…Okay.…So, back in Z Brush, we've got our Skirt inner Subtool…selected, and I've got Solo Mode on.…So, we're seeing only it and nothing else.…And what I want to do is just start masking off around…the bottom of the skirt.…
I'm going to zoom in a little bit here.…Maybe get a bigger Draw Size.…Just going to hold down Control.…And just click and drag, and paint out a mask.…I just want to get this from all the way around.…Alright. Not too bad.…And I'm going to erase a little bit of this mask because…it kind of extends where I didn't want it to go.…So, I'm just going to hold down Control and Alt,…and just try to paint this a little bit differently.…
- Extracting cloth from a figure
- Sculpting folds and wrinkles in a shirt
- Making a flowing skirt
- Sculpting cloth from primitives
- Adding crumpled folds
- Making clothes with curves
- Creating tassels and lace trims
- Giving cloth thickness
- Correcting overlap
- Making adjustments with ZBrush Transpose Master
Skill Level Intermediate
Sculpting a Creature with ZBrush and Photoshopwith Rayce Bird2h 36m Intermediate
1. Making the Form-Fitting Shirt
Sculpting folds and wrinkles4m 44s
2. Making the Flowing Skirt
3. Making the Wrapped Scarf
4. Adding the Lace Trim
Creating a lace segment5m 18s
5. Finishing the Clothing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.