Join Ryan Kittleson for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge: Make the lock and unlock button, part of ZBrush and Keyshot for Product Design and Rendering.
- [Instructor] One thing this knife needs…from a practical perspective is a way to open it up…so you can swap the blade out.…Now that wasn't an original part of the concept sculpt.…If I switch to that sub tool, the rough sculpt,…and I'll turn on solo mode.…You can see that we only have one switch here…for retracting the blade, but I'm thinking…it might be a good idea to include another switch,…maybe something right about here…that could be used to lock and unlock the knife…so you could open it up and take out the blade.…
Now that you have experience making one of them,…making another similar one shouldn't be too hard.…This challenge should take about five to 10 minutes to do.…All right, good luck, and the next video…I'll show you how I would do it at a sped up pace.…
- Making 3D models of products
- Brainstorming and reviewing design options
- Modeling the product and adding details
- Preparing for rendering
- Using mesh options
- Reducing polygon count
- Using KeyShot for rendering
- Adjusting objects and scenes
Skill Level Intermediate
ZBrush 2018 Essential Trainingwith Ryan Kittleson4h 49m Beginner
1. Making a 3D Model of the Product
2. Preparing to Render
3. Rendering in KeyShot
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.