Join Eric Keller for an in-depth discussion in this video Can't see some parts of the model, part of ZBrush 3 for Windows Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
If you are working on a 3D digital model in ZBrush and you hide part of it;…I'm going to hide part of this model by holding Ctrl+Shift, dragging out a…selection, then release the Shift button and let go. Now part of my model is hidden.…You may notice as you are rotating it though that things look kind of strange.…It looks like part of this model has been decimated.…This is very easy to fix. All you need to do is go to the Tool menu, and go…down to Display Properties, and click on Double. Now the object is double sided…and I can see the back side of the polygons that make up the model.…
- Building and posing digital armatures for sculpture
- Importing models from other 3D programs
- Learning how to sculpt a human head based on reference images
- Detailing skin and surfaces using textures and stencils
- Creating illustrations with depth, lighting, and surface materials
Skill Level Beginner
Modeling a Character in 3ds Maxwith Ryan Kittleson4h 31m Intermediate
1. The ZBrush Interface
2. Working with 3D Models and Primitives
3. Digital Sculpting
4. Color, Texture, and Materials
5. Using ZBrush Sculpts in Other 3D Programs
6. Illustrating with ZBrush
7. Movies, Macros, and ZScripts
8. Top 14 Pitfalls for Beginners
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.