Join Pablo Muñoz for an in-depth discussion in this video Blocking the armrest and legs, part of ZBrush: Product Prototyping Techniques.
- [Instructor] All right, and for this piece … we're going to use a similar technique to the base, … but with a slightly different approach. … We can, for example, use the same object that we've … already done as a starting point, so go ahead … and duplicate the base from the Duplicate button here … in the SubTools SubColumn. … Alright, let's bring in the Gizmo 3D now … and we can rotate and scale this object. … Now, before you do that, make sure that the Pivot … is in the center of the object by clicking … these location icon here, and let's go ahead … and rotate it 90 degrees on the zed-axis. … Remember that you can also press Shift to snap rotate, … and we also need it to be facing the other way, … so let's go ahead and rotate it in the x-axis 180 degrees. … All right, something like that, it's fine, it's great. … Now we want to maintain an even curvature, … at least for now, so go ahead and scale it proportionately … from the yellow controller, the one in the center … until it roughly covers the base that we already done. …
- Using DynaMesh and Sculptris
- Using ZRemesher
- Working with primitives
- Making a base mesh
- Polishing a base
- Planing a 3D model
- Working with live Booleans
- Adjusting materials
- Applying textures to the form
- Setting up lighting for a rendering
- Rendering a 3D prototype using KeyShot
Skill Level Intermediate
ZBrush 2018 Essential Trainingwith Ryan Kittleson5h 2m Beginner
ZBrush and SubD: Design for 3D Printing with SLAwith Jean Gorospe1h 57m Intermediate
1. Tools and Techniques: Overview
2. Minimal Design and Simple Geometry
3. Working with Organic Shapes and Multiple Objects
4. Intro to KeyShot 8
5. KeyShot Rendering
6. KeyShot Advanced Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.