- [Voiceover] While this is an intermediate level course, I'm going to be showing you every button and every keystroke that I use and I'm going to explain everything I'm doing to make it easier to follow along, even if you're not very experienced with ZBrush. However, this is not an introduction to the tools. So you'll probably want to be familiar with the basics of ZBrush before watching this course. If you need to get up to speed with the software, please watch my ZBrush Essential Training course on Lynda.com. This will give you a foundation for everything you need to know for sculpting clothing in ZBrush.
- Extracting cloth from a figure
- Sculpting folds and wrinkles in a shirt
- Making a flowing skirt
- Sculpting cloth from primitives
- Adding crumpled folds
- Making clothes with curves
- Creating tassels and lace trims
- Giving cloth thickness
- Correcting overlap
- Making adjustments with ZBrush Transpose Master
Skill Level Intermediate
Sculpting a Creature with ZBrush and Photoshopwith Rayce Bird2h 36m Intermediate
1. Making the Form-Fitting Shirt
Sculpting folds and wrinkles4m 44s
2. Making the Flowing Skirt
3. Making the Wrapped Scarf
4. Adding the Lace Trim
Creating a lace segment5m 18s
5. Finishing the Clothing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.