Join Pablo Muñoz for an in-depth discussion in this video The fabric material, part of ZBrush: Product Prototyping Techniques.
- [Instructor] Alright, now for the fabric or nylon material … we need to change a few things, first let's go ahead … and hold the alt key on your keyboard and let's click on the … mesh we want. … This basically works in a similar way … in solo mode in Serous. … This will hide everything else so that you can concentrate … on a specific area, and in this case, … tweak this material alone. … Alright, I'm just going to get a little bit closer. … I'm going to zoom in so that we can see better … the changes that we making. … And let's double-click the mesh, and like I said before, … this is going to open the material … that is assigned to this object. … In this case the black nylon. … Now the first thing I want to do is change the color. … In this particular case with this material … the color is driven by a node or a texture. … So click on this little icon here and this will send us … to the texture tabs. … Now you see that KeyShot is using the same texture … in the diffuse, the specular, and the bump. …
- Using DynaMesh and Sculptris
- Using ZRemesher
- Working with primitives
- Making a base mesh
- Polishing a base
- Planing a 3D model
- Working with live Booleans
- Adjusting materials
- Applying textures to the form
- Setting up lighting for a rendering
- Rendering a 3D prototype using KeyShot
Skill Level Intermediate
ZBrush 2018 Essential Trainingwith Ryan Kittleson5h 2m Beginner
ZBrush and SubD: Design for 3D Printing with SLAwith Jean Gorospe1h 57m Intermediate
1. Tools and Techniques: Overview
2. Minimal Design and Simple Geometry
3. Working with Organic Shapes and Multiple Objects
4. Intro to KeyShot 8
5. KeyShot Rendering
6. KeyShot Advanced Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.