- [Narrator] Before we get too far ahead of ourselves,…let's fix up an issue with the reference images.…When we're making the reference photos,…it can be hard to create them in such a way…that they come into ZBrush perfectly aligned.…However, once there's an object in the scene…for us to use as a visual anchor,…we can get the images to conform to each other…much more easily.…So let's make it happen.…All right, so what I'm going to do is…look at this from a couple of different views.…I'm just holding down shift as I rotate…the snap to a perfect side, front, and top views.…So you can see that this photo…doesn't really line up with where we put…the sole, so far.…
It really only lines up with the bottom view,…you can see.…And the top view, it's not quite conforming…like it should.…And this view, not quite conforming like it should.…Same thing here.…So now that we've got an object in the scene,…we can line up all the reference with this object,…so everything is in the right place.…So let's go ahead and start with this side view.…
- Creating the sole
- Modeling the basic sole shape
- Making a template for the repeating treads
- Tweaking the sole geometry
- Making the basic upper shape
- Creating the laces
- Making a shoelace brush
- Adding the fine details
- Sculpting specific leather detail
- Sculpting the irregularities
- Making fuzzy suede texture
Skill Level Intermediate
ZBrush 2018 Essential Trainingwith Ryan Kittleson5h 2m Beginner
1. Creating the Sole
2. Making the Upper
3. Creating the Laces
4. Adding the Fine Details
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.