- View Offline
This course was created by Ryan Kittleson. We're honored to host this training in our library.
- Combining multiple objects
- Sizing an object with real-world units
- Fixing parts that are too thin
- Cutting models into smaller pieces
- Making models hollow
- Working with color 3D prints
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Ryan Kittleson and I'd like to welcome you to 3D Printing with Zbrush. In this course I'll show you how to use Zbrush to prepare models for 3D printing on a variety of printers. Zbrush has been a standard for 3D modeling and digital sculpture for a while now. But it's also being used more and more often for 3D printing. First, I'm going to talk about how to measure your models with real world units so that everything comes out the right size. Then I'll get into ways to save on material costs by making models hollow.
After that, I'll show you how to get your painted colors and texture maps to print out on color 3D printers. Finally, I'll cover some advanced tips and tricks to help you get the best possible results. I've been using Zbrush for 3D printing for a few years now and it's still my go-to software for getting sculptural models ready for printing, especially when it comes to printing in color. There's a lot of really exciting stuff to cover so let's get started in 3D Printing with Zbrush.