YouTube for Musicians and Bands
The added visual impact of video makes it a powerful tool for promoting music, and there's no better platform for publishing video than YouTube. It has a large, built-in audience and its formidable search engine lets fans find music in a whole new way. In this course, Bobby Owsinski shows how to create your own YouTube channel, tailor it to fit your musical brand, and make your videos more search engine friendly and shareable on networks like Facebook and Twitter. Bobby even shows you how to enable ads and monetize your content. Plus, learn how to upload videos to YouTube and other media sites like Dailymotion with just one click.
Get more music marketing tips from Bobby in Facebook for Musicians and Bands and Social Media Basics for Musicians and Bands.
- Creating a YouTube channel
- Optimizing your YouTube channel
- Making videos Google friendly
- Adding an external link to videos
- Optimizing videos for mobile
- Making money from YouTube videos
- Analyzing your videos' performance
- Uploading to YouTube
- Planning your post frequency
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Bobby Owsinski, author of Social Media Promotion for Musicians, Music 3.0, and 16 other books on mixing, recording, and the music business, as well as a number of other lynda.com courses. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then video is definitely worth a heck of a lot more. That's why YouTube is one of the most powerful networks available for marketing an artist, band, musician, or brand. YouTube has the ability to visually reach so many people in such a short amount of time, it grows in power every day. In this course, I'll show you how to create a YouTube channel, how to optimize your channel to promote your musical brand.
How to make your videos search engine friendly. How to optimize your videos for maximum social networking impact, and how to upload to YouTube and several other services with just one click. So let's dig right in to taking advantage of everything YouTube has to offer, in YouTube for Musicians and Bands.
Photoshop for Designers: Textures349,201 Views
Creating a Slideshow with Edge Animate62,930 Views
SOLIDWORKS 2016 New Features19,128 Views
Getting Started with ActionScript50,669 Views
Adobe Story Workshop19,623 Views
Deke's Techniques1,560,305 Views
Audio Recording Techniques1,372,229 Views
Logic Pro X Essential Training1,237,439 Views