Learn why the Community section within YouTube is important and how you can view important information about your audience.
- In order to be as successful as possible on YouTube,…it's important to interact with your viewers…and to learn as much as you can about their interests…and how they perceive your channel.…The best way to do that here on YouTube…is to head on over to the Community section,…which is one the left side of your screen…from the Creator's Studio Dashboard.…Once we click on Community,…it first takes us to the Comments section,…where we can see and respond to comments…that have already been published on our channel.…We can also see comments that have been held for review,…often these are inappropriate comments,…and we can also see comments that YouTube has filtered…as being spam.…
As you can see,…I commented on one of the Topsy Turvy videos earlier…from my main YouTube Account.…And notice that we can reply, like, dislike,…or even give the comment a heart symbol,…which is better than a like,…right here from within the Comments section.…This makes it much easier to manage comments…when you have a lot of videos uploaded to your channel,…
First, learn how to create a channel and attract subscribers. Then find out how to brand your YouTube page, create engaging playlists, and customize content to draw in more viewers. Discover tried-and-true SEO techniques to optimize videos for search engines, and find out how to join the Partner Program, which earns you money by allowing advertisers to display ads on your videos. Finally, Anson shows how to use YouTube Analytics, explaining which statistics to focus on in order to better guide your content strategy.
- Explain the importance of obtaining subscribers when using YouTube for marketing or monetizing.
- Describe what information can be accessed via the YouTube Creator Studio dashboard.
- Assess the pros and cons of creating playlists on a YouTube channel.
- Name the program YouTube creators can use to monetize their videos.
- Summarize three methods in which creators might convince users to subscribe to their channel.
- Compare and contrast the pros and cons of high search volume keywords and long-tail keywords.
- Explain how to use YouTube Analytics to evaluate which of your videos are most successful.