Learn how to start a YouTube channel to market a product or service and generate ad revenue. Get smart strategies for branding your channel, gaining followers, and monetizing videos.
- [Anson] Hi, I'm Anson Alexander, and welcome to Marketing and Monetizing on YouTube. In this course, we'll look at using YouTube to market a product or service, and to earn revenue from uploaded videos. I'll provide tips on producing valuable content to build an audience and to attract subscribers. We'll go over how to enhance the design of your YouTube channel, and make it look as professional as possible. I'll also show you how to optimize your videos for search engines, review YouTube analytics to gauge your success, and I'll even divulge some of the top secrets that I've learned over the years.
We'll be covering all these aspects of marketing and monetizing on YouTube, as well as plenty of other tips and techniques for you to be as successful of a YouTube creator as possible. Now, let's get started with Marketing and Monetizing on YouTube.
First, learn how to create a channel and attract subscribers. Then find out how to brand your YouTube page, create engaging playlists, and customize content to draw in more viewers. Discover tried-and-true SEO techniques to optimize videos for search engines, and find out how to join the Partner Program, which earns you money by allowing advertisers to display ads on your videos. Finally, Anson shows how to use YouTube Analytics, explaining which statistics to focus on in order to better guide your content strategy.
- Explain the importance of obtaining subscribers when using YouTube for marketing or monetizing.
- Describe what information can be accessed via the YouTube Creator Studio dashboard.
- Assess the pros and cons of creating playlists on a YouTube channel.
- Name the program YouTube creators can use to monetize their videos.
- Summarize three methods in which creators might convince users to subscribe to their channel.
- Compare and contrast the pros and cons of high search volume keywords and long-tail keywords.
- Explain how to use YouTube Analytics to evaluate which of your videos are most successful.