Learn to create your own YouTube channel, tailor it to fit your musical brand, and make your videos more search engine friendly and shareable on networks like Facebook and Twitter.
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Bobby Owsinski, author of Social Media Promotion for Musicians, Music 3.0, and 16 other books on mixing, recording, and the music business, as well as a number of other lynda.com courses. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then video is definitely worth a heck of a lot more. That's why YouTube is one of the most powerful networks available for marketing an artist, band, musician, or brand. YouTube has the ability to visually reach so many people in such a short amount of time, it grows in power every day. In this course, I'll show you how to create a YouTube channel, how to optimize your channel to promote your musical brand.
How to make your videos search engine friendly. How to optimize your videos for maximum social networking impact, and how to upload to YouTube and several other services with just one click. So let's dig right in to taking advantage of everything YouTube has to offer, in YouTube for Musicians and Bands.
Get more music marketing tips from Bobby in Facebook for Musicians and Bands and Social Media Basics for Musicians and Bands.
- Creating a YouTube channel
- Optimizing your YouTube channel
- Making videos Google friendly
- Adding an external link to videos
- Optimizing videos for mobile
- Making money from YouTube videos
- Analyzing your videos' performance
- Uploading to YouTube
- Planning your post frequency