Leverage the enormous audience and unique video platform of YouTube to communicate your brand, engage your audience, and achieve your marketing goals.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Jason Osder. Welcome to YouTube Projects for Business and Marketing. In this course, we'll look at leveraging YouTube for achieving communications, audience engagement, and advertising goals for a business. I'll start by showing you how to plan your YouTube integration using information architecture techniques. Then, I'll show you how to customize your channel page to be your home on YouTube. We'll see how to integrate YouTube with Facebook and WordPress, including creating a sidebar video gallery.
We'll be covering all these features, plus plenty of other tools and techniques to help you reach the maximum potential for YouTube in the business and marketing environment. Now, let's get started with YouTube Projects for Business and Marketing.
- Creating marketing videos
- Advertising with YouTube
- Defining your marketing goals
- Creating a YouTube content map: deciding where to embed your videos
- Working with use case scenarios
- Creating serialized content
- Incorporating graphics
- Setting up your channel page with a logo, description, and links
- Creating a customer dialog with comments
- Integrating with Facebook and WordPress
- Creating, managing, and monitoring YouTube ads