Join Jason Osder for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of YouTube Projects for Business and Marketing.
- View Offline
If you're a premium member of lynda.com, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this course. As you can see, I've already downloaded my exercise files and placed them here on the desktop. If I open them up, you'll see that for this course, there are only three exercise files. And these are images and one movie that are uploaded to our sample business and marketing projects site. I strongly recommend that you use your own material for your own projects. You're welcome to use what's here, but I think there's greater value in actually developing your own marketing plan.
If you're a monthly member or an annual member linda.com, you don't have access to the exercise files. But you can follow along from scratch with your own assets. Which is my recommendation. Now, let's get started with YouTube projects for business and marketing.
- Creating marketing videos
- Advertising with YouTube
- Defining your marketing goals
- Creating a YouTube content map: deciding where to embed your videos
- Working with use case scenarios
- Creating serialized content
- Incorporating graphics
- Setting up your channel page with a logo, description, and links
- Creating a customer dialog with comments
- Integrating with Facebook and WordPress
- Creating, managing, and monitoring YouTube ads