Learn how to upload a video to be used in YouTube advertising.
- [Instructor] Prior to creating our advertisement…campaign for YouTube in Google AdWords,…we first need to upload the video…that we'd like to use as our advertisement to YouTube.…So you can navigate to youtube.com/upload…and then login with the account that you'd like to use…for both YouTube and Google AdWords,…and then you can go ahead and upload your video.…So you can either drag the video right into…this box on your screen, or you can click…on the upward-facing arrow in the middle of the screen…to choose your video.…So I'm going to click on that now.…
You'll notice that I have a video here…on my Desktop, it's the H+ Sport Commercial.…That's the video that I'd like to use…as my advertisement, so I'm just going to…upload that here to YouTube.…You'll notice that as it's uploading…we have the opportunity to fill out…all of the information about this video.…So we could give it a name, a description,…we could add any tags that we'd like to this video.…So if it's about a specific product or service…it might be a good idea to add those in there.…
- Apply appropriate settings when uploading content to ensure it can be viewed by the public.
- Explain how to use advanced settings to set limits on impressions.
- Name two ways to target by demographics.
- List three ways in which you can modify currently running ads.
- Define “click-through rate.”
- Identify the benefits of conversion tracking.