Learn the exact steps required to upload a video to YouTube.
- [Instructor] To upload a video to your YouTube channel,…you can start on the Creator Studio Dashboard page,…and then at the very top of your screen,…you'll notice that there's an upload button…that you can click on.…When we click on it, we're brought to the screen…where we can upload our videos.…We can either click right in the middle of this window…to select a video from our computer to upload,…or we can actually drag and drop video files…right onto this page.…We can even drop multiple videos at once…and YouTube will process them all at the same time…so we don't have to upload each one individually.…
So I'm just going to move this window over here…a little bit and I have a video on my desktop…that I'd like to upload, so I'm just going to…drag that onto my screen, and you'll notice…that YouTube starts to upload it.…So it has to go through a couple different processes here,…it needs to upload it, and then it's going to process it,…but while YouTube is doing that,…we have the opportunity to fill out all of the information…
First, learn how to create a channel and attract subscribers. Then find out how to brand your YouTube page, create engaging playlists, and customize content to draw in more viewers. Discover tried-and-true SEO techniques to optimize videos for search engines, and find out how to join the Partner Program, which earns you money by allowing advertisers to display ads on your videos. Finally, Anson shows how to use YouTube Analytics, explaining which statistics to focus on in order to better guide your content strategy.
- Explain the importance of obtaining subscribers when using YouTube for marketing or monetizing.
- Describe what information can be accessed via the YouTube Creator Studio dashboard.
- Assess the pros and cons of creating playlists on a YouTube channel.
- Name the program YouTube creators can use to monetize their videos.
- Summarize three methods in which creators might convince users to subscribe to their channel.
- Compare and contrast the pros and cons of high search volume keywords and long-tail keywords.
- Explain how to use YouTube Analytics to evaluate which of your videos are most successful.