Learn some tips and tricks for what you should do directly after uploading a video to YouTube to increase its exposure and success.
- [Instructor] In this video I'd like to share…some secrets with you that I've learned through…years of uploading videos to YouTube.…First of all, if you're using YouTube for monetization,…make sure you monetize your video as soon as possible.…If you forget to monetize your video…and it's published on your YouTube channel for a few days,…it's probably going to receive some views.…And there's no way to retroactively go back…and monetize that video for those views…that have already occurred.…It's also important to view your entire video…as soon as possible to increase the average view time.…
This is a tip that I'm not sure many YouTube creators…know about, but it can really help your video gain traction.…One of the metrics that YouTube looks at to gauge…the value of a video, is how long people are watching…that video.…If people are watching 100% of your video,…YouTube is going to perceive that video…as being more valuable…and the chances of that your video will appear…in search engine results increase.…So as soon as you publish your video,…
First, learn how to create a channel and attract subscribers. Then find out how to brand your YouTube page, create engaging playlists, and customize content to draw in more viewers. Discover tried-and-true SEO techniques to optimize videos for search engines, and find out how to join the Partner Program, which earns you money by allowing advertisers to display ads on your videos. Finally, Anson shows how to use YouTube Analytics, explaining which statistics to focus on in order to better guide your content strategy.
- Explain the importance of obtaining subscribers when using YouTube for marketing or monetizing.
- Describe what information can be accessed via the YouTube Creator Studio dashboard.
- Assess the pros and cons of creating playlists on a YouTube channel.
- Name the program YouTube creators can use to monetize their videos.
- Summarize three methods in which creators might convince users to subscribe to their channel.
- Compare and contrast the pros and cons of high search volume keywords and long-tail keywords.
- Explain how to use YouTube Analytics to evaluate which of your videos are most successful.