One way video search differs from standard search, is that it offers structured data. Video search engines get a little help with specific fields, such as tags. Learn a few basic tips to get you started making the most of smart tagging.
- [Instructor] One way video search differs…from standard search is that it offers structured data…where traditional search engines have to sift…through a mishmash of data and figure out what's important.…Video search engines get a little help…with specific fields like tags and titles.…We can take advantage of that by carefully…optimizing video title tags.…First, when you're creating title tags include misspellings.…I don't know about you,…but I get fumble-fingered all the time.…Tags are a great place to anticipate those typos.…It's a valuable service to your users…because it might help them track down a video…even if they're typing a bit randomly.…
I'm using typical typos here, but consider ones…more specific to your industry and topic first.…Second, use tags to indicate broader categories.…If I record a video about selecting video keywords,…I might include video marketing and Video SEO as tags.…If I record a video about a particular species of tree,…I might include ecology as a tag.…If you record a tutorial include tutorial.…
- What is video SEO?
- Debunking video-ranking myths
- Picking a video hosting service
- Researching topics and keywords
- Writing a great title and descriptions
- Getting viewers to subscribe and comment
- Using social media to announce videos
- Creating an optimized playlist and channel
- Analyzing your success