Learn how to research keywords for titles and descriptions for better SEO.
- [Narrator] I've already talked about how important it is,…to optimize your video for search engines,…to increase the exposure that they get,…when people are searching in Google or Bing.…One of the best ways to do that is to perform,…keyword research.…Here's some strategies that I use,…when I'm performing keyword research,…for my videos on YouTube.…First of all you want to use the Google YouTube search,…autofill.…When you search on Google.…A list automatically appears as you type your search term.…And all of the keywords in that list are search terms,…that have a high search volume.…
And could be good content ideas.…You want to look for search terms that have a high search,…volume, which means a lot of people are searching for it.…In low competition.…Meaning less relevant results.…When the user actually performs that search.…We also want to try and find some long-tail keywords.…Keywords that are more specific and longer,…but have less competition.…You can also try using some keyword research tools,…such as the Wordtracker keyword tool,…
First, learn how to create a channel and attract subscribers. Then find out how to brand your YouTube page, create engaging playlists, and customize content to draw in more viewers. Discover tried-and-true SEO techniques to optimize videos for search engines, and find out how to join the Partner Program, which earns you money by allowing advertisers to display ads on your videos. Finally, Anson shows how to use YouTube Analytics, explaining which statistics to focus on in order to better guide your content strategy.
- Explain the importance of obtaining subscribers when using YouTube for marketing or monetizing.
- Describe what information can be accessed via the YouTube Creator Studio dashboard.
- Assess the pros and cons of creating playlists on a YouTube channel.
- Name the program YouTube creators can use to monetize their videos.
- Summarize three methods in which creators might convince users to subscribe to their channel.
- Compare and contrast the pros and cons of high search volume keywords and long-tail keywords.
- Explain how to use YouTube Analytics to evaluate which of your videos are most successful.