Learn how to optimize the resolution and sound of your videos before uploading them to YouTube.
- [Instructor] Before you start uploading…a particular video to YouTube,…it's important to optimize that video…to make sure that it's the highest quality video possible.…Let's go over some techniques and strategies…that you can use to optimize your videos.…Before actually uploading them to YouTube,…one of the first tips that I have…is to use a video editing program.…YouTube does have some video editing features built in,…but they still don't compare…to the features offered in third-party programs.…There are a number of editing programs you can use,…but here's a short list of some of the ones…that I recommend.…
You could use iMovie, Windows Movie Maker,…ScreenFlow, Camtasia,…Adobe Premiere Pro,…or Final Cut Pro.…If you're just starting out,…I'd recommend using either iMovie or Windows Movie Maker.…iMovie for MAC and Windows Movie Maker for Windows.…If you're doing screen recording…I would recommend using either ScreenFlow for MAC…or Camtasia for Windows.…When you get into advanced video editing,…you may want to move up to Final Cut Pro…
First, learn how to create a channel and attract subscribers. Then find out how to brand your YouTube page, create engaging playlists, and customize content to draw in more viewers. Discover tried-and-true SEO techniques to optimize videos for search engines, and find out how to join the Partner Program, which earns you money by allowing advertisers to display ads on your videos. Finally, Anson shows how to use YouTube Analytics, explaining which statistics to focus on in order to better guide your content strategy.
- Explain the importance of obtaining subscribers when using YouTube for marketing or monetizing.
- Describe what information can be accessed via the YouTube Creator Studio dashboard.
- Assess the pros and cons of creating playlists on a YouTube channel.
- Name the program YouTube creators can use to monetize their videos.
- Summarize three methods in which creators might convince users to subscribe to their channel.
- Compare and contrast the pros and cons of high search volume keywords and long-tail keywords.
- Explain how to use YouTube Analytics to evaluate which of your videos are most successful.