Learn why you should and how you can optimize the title and description of your videos to be more visible when users search in search engines.
- [Instructor] In order to maximize the views…that the videos you upload to YouTube receive,…it's important to optimize your videos for search engines,…so that when people search for terms related…to the content on your YouTube channel,…your videos appear in those search results.…Search engines provide great content exposure,…especially when you're first starting on YouTube.…A lot of your traffic is probably going to come…from people searching on Google or Bing.…Here are some factors that contribute to ranking…in search engines.…
The video title is probably the most important aspect…of your video when it comes to ranking in search engines.…You want to make sure that all of the primary keywords…related to your video are in the title,…because it's one of the first things…that search engines look at when they're determining…which videos and articles to show…on a search engine results page.…The video description is also important.…One thing that I like to do in the videos…that I upload to YouTube is that I like to take…
First, learn how to create a channel and attract subscribers. Then find out how to brand your YouTube page, create engaging playlists, and customize content to draw in more viewers. Discover tried-and-true SEO techniques to optimize videos for search engines, and find out how to join the Partner Program, which earns you money by allowing advertisers to display ads on your videos. Finally, Anson shows how to use YouTube Analytics, explaining which statistics to focus on in order to better guide your content strategy.
- Explain the importance of obtaining subscribers when using YouTube for marketing or monetizing.
- Describe what information can be accessed via the YouTube Creator Studio dashboard.
- Assess the pros and cons of creating playlists on a YouTube channel.
- Name the program YouTube creators can use to monetize their videos.
- Summarize three methods in which creators might convince users to subscribe to their channel.
- Compare and contrast the pros and cons of high search volume keywords and long-tail keywords.
- Explain how to use YouTube Analytics to evaluate which of your videos are most successful.