Join Anson Alexander for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Marketing and Monetizing on YouTube.
- [Anson] After you've finished watching the course,…there are a few steps that you can take to try and maximize…the success that you have on YouTube.…First of all, keep an eye on youtube.googleblog.com.…That's the official YouTube blog and they'll post any…updates coming to the YouTube platform on that site.…Also, make sure that you stay active…in the YouTube community.…You can learn a lot from other creators on YouTube.…Make sure you're staying authentic and committed.…It will help separate you from…the other creators on YouTube.…You can also take a look at some other courses.…
Here's a few that I recommend.…I have a course that's completely dedicated…to advertising on YouTube, so that's a good idea…if you're going to be using YouTube for marketing purposes.…I also have a very short course that's just the top five…YouTube channel tips course, so a lot of those tips…were mentioned in this course, but there might be a few…other things that you could get out of that one, as well.…And you also might want to check out some of…
First, learn how to create a channel and attract subscribers. Then find out how to brand your YouTube page, create engaging playlists, and customize content to draw in more viewers. Discover tried-and-true SEO techniques to optimize videos for search engines, and find out how to join the Partner Program, which earns you money by allowing advertisers to display ads on your videos. Finally, Anson shows how to use YouTube Analytics, explaining which statistics to focus on in order to better guide your content strategy.
- Explain the importance of obtaining subscribers when using YouTube for marketing or monetizing.
- Describe what information can be accessed via the YouTube Creator Studio dashboard.
- Assess the pros and cons of creating playlists on a YouTube channel.
- Name the program YouTube creators can use to monetize their videos.
- Summarize three methods in which creators might convince users to subscribe to their channel.
- Compare and contrast the pros and cons of high search volume keywords and long-tail keywords.
- Explain how to use YouTube Analytics to evaluate which of your videos are most successful.