Join Ian Lurie for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of SEO: Videos.
- [Ian] It's time to put all this learning to work.…Keep in mind that while there's a long list…of little things, two major principles drive video SEO.…Video search engines seek relevant content,…and video search engines reward engagement…with that content.…Everything you do, from choosing topics, to writing titles,…to creating video should focus on those two principles.…No matter how much algorithms change,…no matter how many secret SEO recipes…people try to sell you,…understand that video SEO is always driven…by engagement and relevance.…
The next step, start creating and optimizing.…Read, study, and research.…But most important, publish.…Video SEO is a ranking opportunity…and a great way to gain search visibility.…If you have any questions about video SEO…or digital marketing, you can reach me, Ian Lurie,…on Twitter @portentint.…Good luck,…and may there be many high rankings in your future.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- What is video SEO?
- Debunking video-ranking myths
- Picking a video hosting service
- Researching topics and keywords
- Writing a great title and descriptions
- Getting viewers to subscribe and comment
- Using social media to announce videos
- Creating an optimized playlist and channel
- Analyzing your success