Get an introduction to Google AdWords, and learn where important features are located.
- [Lecturer] In this video, we're going to take a look…at the Google AdWords user interface…in where some of the more important features are located.…We're also going to talk about how Google Adwords…is structured to make things easier…when we create an ad campaign.…To access AdWords, navigate to adwords.google.com/home…and if you already have a Google account…that you'd like to use to upload your advertisement…to Google and to manage your ad campaigns in AdWords,…you can go ahead and login with that account.…If not, you can create a new account to use with AdWords.…
I already have an account that I'm going to use…so I'm going to login with it now.…The first time you login to AdWords,…the system may walk you through a setup process…that also includes creating your first ad campaign.…Feel free to go through this process if you'd like…but since we're going to cover all of the details…of creating an ad campaign with AdWords in this course,…I'm going to skip the guided setup for now.…Also note that if you're prompted…
- Apply appropriate settings when uploading content to ensure it can be viewed by the public.
- Explain how to use advanced settings to set limits on impressions.
- Name two ways to target by demographics.
- List three ways in which you can modify currently running ads.
- Define “click-through rate.”
- Identify the benefits of conversion tracking.