Learn how to review and analyze your YouTube videos.
- [Instructor] We've already taken a look…at some different areas within our YouTube analytics,…but in this video, I want to drill a little bit further,…and I want to talk about how you can gain some insight,…and prepare for the future…by using the information that you find here…in your YouTube analytics.…So what I'm going to go is…I'm going to go over here to the left side of the screen,…and I'm going to click on…a couple of these different locations.…The one that I want to look at first is Traffic Sources.…So if I click on Traffic Sources,…we can see for the last 28 days,…remember, that's always the default view,…where our viewers are coming from.…
So we have this graph on the screen,…and if we scroll down, I could mouse over that,…and it kind of tells us that…16,000 have come from YouTube search,…14,000 from external websites.…But that's kind of hard to judge just looking at that,…so let's scroll down even further,…because we've got this table here…with the same information in it,…but it also tells us the percentage of our views…
First, learn how to create a channel and attract subscribers. Then find out how to brand your YouTube page, create engaging playlists, and customize content to draw in more viewers. Discover tried-and-true SEO techniques to optimize videos for search engines, and find out how to join the Partner Program, which earns you money by allowing advertisers to display ads on your videos. Finally, Anson shows how to use YouTube Analytics, explaining which statistics to focus on in order to better guide your content strategy.
- Explain the importance of obtaining subscribers when using YouTube for marketing or monetizing.
- Describe what information can be accessed via the YouTube Creator Studio dashboard.
- Assess the pros and cons of creating playlists on a YouTube channel.
- Name the program YouTube creators can use to monetize their videos.
- Summarize three methods in which creators might convince users to subscribe to their channel.
- Compare and contrast the pros and cons of high search volume keywords and long-tail keywords.
- Explain how to use YouTube Analytics to evaluate which of your videos are most successful.