This course was created by CreatorUp. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Promoting a live-stream event
- Building your team
- Communicating with participants
- Creating the event
- Selecting your tech
- Marketing a live-stream event
- Increasing channel subscriptions
Skill Level Beginner
- In this chapter, we'll learn how to take advantage of tent-pole programming, how to plan and build buzz around your event and how to create a video that stands out. You must keep your audience engaged. Regardless of how good you look and sound, if your content isn't compelling, you'll lose them. Your goal should be to hook your viewers from the very start to captivate your audience. You generally have only a few seconds in which a viewer decides whether they'll keep watching. You get more time from a crowd who's already very interested in the subject matter, but the rule still applies. Let's get started.
Delivering Video to Facebook Livewith Richard Harrington3h 5m Intermediate
1. How to Plan a Live-Stream Event
2. How to Run a Live-Stream Event
3. How to Market a Live-Stream Event
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.