Learn why you should and how you can create playlists on YouTube.
- Once you've uploaded a few videos to YouTube,…it's a good idea to start making use of YouTube playlists.…Playlists allow you to group similar videos…in the same place so that users can easily find…the content that they're looking for.…Playlists can also appear in Google search results,…so you're just increasing your chances that people…will find your content when searching Google.…Let's take a look at how we can create some playlists.…From the YouTube Creator Studio dashboard,…I'm going to move over to the video manager section.…
From here, you'll notice…that there's a link called playlists.…And when I click on it we can see that right now,…our YouTube channel doesn't have any playlists.…So, I've uploaded a couple more videos to our account…and two of them are cake videos…and one is a video about decorating cookies.…So we're going to create a cake playlist and a cookie playlist.…So at the top of my screen, I'm just going to click on…New Playlist, and we'll call this Cake Designs.…You'll notice that we have the option to specify…
First, learn how to create a channel and attract subscribers. Then find out how to brand your YouTube page, create engaging playlists, and customize content to draw in more viewers. Discover tried-and-true SEO techniques to optimize videos for search engines, and find out how to join the Partner Program, which earns you money by allowing advertisers to display ads on your videos. Finally, Anson shows how to use YouTube Analytics, explaining which statistics to focus on in order to better guide your content strategy.
- Explain the importance of obtaining subscribers when using YouTube for marketing or monetizing.
- Describe what information can be accessed via the YouTube Creator Studio dashboard.
- Assess the pros and cons of creating playlists on a YouTube channel.
- Name the program YouTube creators can use to monetize their videos.
- Summarize three methods in which creators might convince users to subscribe to their channel.
- Compare and contrast the pros and cons of high search volume keywords and long-tail keywords.
- Explain how to use YouTube Analytics to evaluate which of your videos are most successful.