Learn how to post new comments and reply to comments posted on video uploaded to your YouTube channel.
- [Instructor] In this video I'm going to talk specifically…about commenting here on YouTube.…So, earlier in the course we went over here…to the Community section.…And when we go to the Community section,…we have this Comments are where we can see all…of the comments posted to our YouTube channel.…And we can like them, dislike them,…reply to them right from here.…But at the same time, it's not always important…to be responding to comments, but also posting new comments.…So let's take a look at what comments look like…to most users.…If we go back to our Video Manager here, we'll go ahead…and we'll open up our Raspberry Mini Cakes video.…
Click one more time up here at the top.…Okay, so here's the video.…And if you've used YouTube before,…then you're probably aware that comments are listed…down here beneath the video.…And you can see that by default,…they're sorted by the top comments,…so that's comments that have received the most likes…and replies to them,…but you could sort if by newest first if you wanted to.…
First, learn how to create a channel and attract subscribers. Then find out how to brand your YouTube page, create engaging playlists, and customize content to draw in more viewers. Discover tried-and-true SEO techniques to optimize videos for search engines, and find out how to join the Partner Program, which earns you money by allowing advertisers to display ads on your videos. Finally, Anson shows how to use YouTube Analytics, explaining which statistics to focus on in order to better guide your content strategy.
- Explain the importance of obtaining subscribers when using YouTube for marketing or monetizing.
- Describe what information can be accessed via the YouTube Creator Studio dashboard.
- Assess the pros and cons of creating playlists on a YouTube channel.
- Name the program YouTube creators can use to monetize their videos.
- Summarize three methods in which creators might convince users to subscribe to their channel.
- Compare and contrast the pros and cons of high search volume keywords and long-tail keywords.
- Explain how to use YouTube Analytics to evaluate which of your videos are most successful.