Learn where you can write the about section for your YouTube channel and what information is important to include.
- [Narrator] In this video, we're going to look at how…we can add some branding to our YouTube channel page…to make it look a little bit more attractive…to the users that are watching our videos.…So right now from the Creator's Studio Dashboard,…I'm going to click on the View Channel link up here…towards the top so it will take me to my YouTube channel.…You can see we have the video that…we uploaded earlier in the course,…but there's really nothing else here…So, what we're going to do is we're…going to add a couple images.…We're going to add a profile image…and a canvas channel art image that will…go across the whole top of our YouTube channel page.…
And then we're going to add a little bit…of information of information about our company.…So let's start with the images.…To upload some images to my channel page,…I'm just going to click on Customize…Channel up here towards the top.…You'll notice that we have this button…that says, 'Add channel art'.…And channel art is an image that…goes in this whole banner across the top.…
First, learn how to create a channel and attract subscribers. Then find out how to brand your YouTube page, create engaging playlists, and customize content to draw in more viewers. Discover tried-and-true SEO techniques to optimize videos for search engines, and find out how to join the Partner Program, which earns you money by allowing advertisers to display ads on your videos. Finally, Anson shows how to use YouTube Analytics, explaining which statistics to focus on in order to better guide your content strategy.
- Explain the importance of obtaining subscribers when using YouTube for marketing or monetizing.
- Describe what information can be accessed via the YouTube Creator Studio dashboard.
- Assess the pros and cons of creating playlists on a YouTube channel.
- Name the program YouTube creators can use to monetize their videos.
- Summarize three methods in which creators might convince users to subscribe to their channel.
- Compare and contrast the pros and cons of high search volume keywords and long-tail keywords.
- Explain how to use YouTube Analytics to evaluate which of your videos are most successful.