Learn the importance of subscribers and how to attract them to your YouTube channel.
- [Instructor] One of the keys…to being successful on YouTube,…whether you're using YouTube from a marketing perspective…or from a monetization perspective,…is attracting as many subscribers as possible.…I have a few key strategies that you can try to use…to get as many subscribers as you can.…One of them is referring to future and past videos.…If users know that you're going…to be publishing a video next week…or in two weeks, and the topic interests them,…they're going to be much more likely…to subscribe to your YouTube channel,…because they don't want to miss that video.…
It works really well if you're publishing…videos that have similar topics.…If you're publishing videos on baking,…let your users know which baked goods…will be featured on your channel in the upcoming week.…This lets your users anticipate your future content.…They're going to be much more likely to subscribe.…You could also mention previously published videos…to get users to watch more videos on your channel…and hopefully subscribe as well.…
First, learn how to create a channel and attract subscribers. Then find out how to brand your YouTube page, create engaging playlists, and customize content to draw in more viewers. Discover tried-and-true SEO techniques to optimize videos for search engines, and find out how to join the Partner Program, which earns you money by allowing advertisers to display ads on your videos. Finally, Anson shows how to use YouTube Analytics, explaining which statistics to focus on in order to better guide your content strategy.
- Explain the importance of obtaining subscribers when using YouTube for marketing or monetizing.
- Describe what information can be accessed via the YouTube Creator Studio dashboard.
- Assess the pros and cons of creating playlists on a YouTube channel.
- Name the program YouTube creators can use to monetize their videos.
- Summarize three methods in which creators might convince users to subscribe to their channel.
- Compare and contrast the pros and cons of high search volume keywords and long-tail keywords.
- Explain how to use YouTube Analytics to evaluate which of your videos are most successful.