- Apply appropriate settings when uploading content to ensure it can be viewed by the public.
- Explain how to use advanced settings to set limits on impressions.
- Name two ways to target by demographics.
- List three ways in which you can modify currently running ads.
- Define “click-through rate.”
- Identify the benefits of conversion tracking.
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Anson] Hi, I'm Anson Alexander, and welcome to Advertising on YouTube. In this course, we'll look at how to use Google AdWords to run video advertising campaigns. I'll go over key advertising concepts and explain how advertising works specifically on YouTube. We'll go over every step of creating an ad campaign, how to target specific users, and how to optimize the performance of your ads. I'll show you how to review and interpret analytics in Google AdWords to improve the performance of your ads in the future.
We'll be covering all of this as well as plenty of tips and tricks for successful YouTube advertising. Now, let's get started with Advertising on YouTube.