Learn how to add annotations, notes, and links to videos already uploaded to YouTube.
- [Instructor] Let's take a look at how we can…spice up the videos that we've uploaded to YouTube…by adding links to them or promoting…other videos that are on our YouTube channel.…To do that, from the YouTube Creator Studio dashboard,…all I need to do is click on the Edit button…next to the video that I'd like to add a link to.…That's going to bring up the screen…that we looked at earlier in the course…where we can change the name, the description.…If we were a YouTube partner, we could also…alter our monetization options from here.…But the area that I want to focus on in this video…is up here at the top…where you see we have Enhancements, Audio,…End Screen & Annotations, Cards,…Subtitles, and Closed Captioning.…
So, enhancements are how you can edit videos…right here that you've already uploaded to YouTube.…Now, I do recommend that you edit…your videos before you upload them,…but this is great if you're in a dire situation…and you need to change the saturation of a video,…or maybe you need to trim off a little bit at the end.…
First, learn how to create a channel and attract subscribers. Then find out how to brand your YouTube page, create engaging playlists, and customize content to draw in more viewers. Discover tried-and-true SEO techniques to optimize videos for search engines, and find out how to join the Partner Program, which earns you money by allowing advertisers to display ads on your videos. Finally, Anson shows how to use YouTube Analytics, explaining which statistics to focus on in order to better guide your content strategy.
- Explain the importance of obtaining subscribers when using YouTube for marketing or monetizing.
- Describe what information can be accessed via the YouTube Creator Studio dashboard.
- Assess the pros and cons of creating playlists on a YouTube channel.
- Name the program YouTube creators can use to monetize their videos.
- Summarize three methods in which creators might convince users to subscribe to their channel.
- Compare and contrast the pros and cons of high search volume keywords and long-tail keywords.
- Explain how to use YouTube Analytics to evaluate which of your videos are most successful.