Customer reviews drive business. Learn the secrets to getting more positive customer reviews on Yelp, Google, and Facebook.
- [Voiceover] Have you seen how many people are talking about reviews lately? This is one area that is far more in your control than you may realize. Reviews are on the rise, and this course is going to be a great way for you to get ahead of the competition. Reviews mean business to most owners now, and for local businesses they mean customers walking through the door, and consumers are increasingly using reviews to make purchasing decisions, with technology making it even easier for them to do so. I'm Martin Shervington, and for the past four years I've been connecting the dots between social media, and Google search.
I spent six months in California, researching the online review space, and putting together processes to help businesses get more reviews. This course has a focus on local, but much of what we'll cover can be applied to all business types. Especially, as it's really about improving customer service, and their entire customer experience. You'll learn everything from how to claim your list ins, through to when and how to ask people for reviews, face to face, or by e-mail. This is going to put you in charge of building up, not just one or two, but hundreds of reviews.
There is nothing I've come across that's quite like this course, and with a strong focus on the ever growing Google ecosystem you're going to be miles ahead of the competition. Are you ready to get started?
- Explain how to find review sites for your business.
- Name the benefits of setting up a Facebook local page.
- Cite the importance of hiring good people to improve customer service.
- Recognize why it’s important to give staff feedback and set goals.
- Describe ways to encourage customers to leave reviews.
- Identify ways to build relationships with your customers through review site interactions.
- Recall the best way to respond to negative reviews.