This video gets you focused on a very simple discipline for you and your staff. You have 100 ‘review cards’ per month, and the aim is to generate the best results you can with the cards you give out. When you set an outcome every week as to how many reviews you aim to reach, you can track the success of each team member.
- [Voiceover] Even though I think you can get a long way…just asking people to leave you reviews,…I think that as the market gets increasingly competitive,…you'll probably going to want to have a look…at the available technology that's really gonna help, too.…This is about finding a review system…that is an affordable solution,…as well as one that fits in with your business processes.…In essence, a review system makes it easier…for people to leave you a review at the right time…in the customer cycle.…Now there are many review systems on the market…that will send that invite to people…requesting reviews.…
And this could be done by email or…it could be done by text message.…And what I want to do is run through…a few of the options from my own research…and working with my own clients.…The first one is Grade.us…and then we can have a look at Podium…and Reputation Loop.…Now, I don't want to bias your decisions,…because it's going to come down to the price…and functionality and what's going to work well…in your business.…
- Explain how to find review sites for your business.
- Name the benefits of setting up a Facebook local page.
- Cite the importance of hiring good people to improve customer service.
- Recognize why it’s important to give staff feedback and set goals.
- Describe ways to encourage customers to leave reviews.
- Identify ways to build relationships with your customers through review site interactions.
- Recall the best way to respond to negative reviews.