Reviews are a reflection of people's opinions about the business. This video discusses the need to make ‘reviews’ part of your business culture and reward your staff when they do a good job. They will care much more. Create a culture in your business of listening and responding. This in turn will get you more reviews, and create a community of people who are excited about your brand and business.
- [Voiceover] Imagine in a month's time…your business is doing better than ever,…and the customer reviews have focused…your internal processes by which your business improves,…as well as getting you more customers…walking through the door, so to speak.…This is the perspective I'd like you to hold…as we consider reviews being part of your culture.…Make reviews part of your business culture,…well, what does this really mean?…Well, it comes down to your staff…and the people you're working with…really caring about what they do,…and when you reward them for them…doing a good job, they'll care much more.…
So look to create a culture in your business…of listening, and responding…to people who are your customers.…But also listen and respond to the people…who are serving.…Listen to their needs, and help them to know…the importance of doing a good job.…And as I say, look at some mechanism…that allows people to feel rewarded.…One way to do this is to have…some kind of leaderboard…that shows people the different sites…that you're on, and the importance of you…
- Explain how to find review sites for your business.
- Name the benefits of setting up a Facebook local page.
- Cite the importance of hiring good people to improve customer service.
- Recognize why it’s important to give staff feedback and set goals.
- Describe ways to encourage customers to leave reviews.
- Identify ways to build relationships with your customers through review site interactions.
- Recall the best way to respond to negative reviews.