This video will take you through some tips and tricks that many local businesses are using right now to get more reviews. In particular using QR codes and short URLs to direct people to the review sites that the most important. Also checking that you understand the difference between how people access the review sites on a mobile device or on the desktop. This will help to ensure that future potential customers will see positive reviews left by happy customer
- [Voiceover] Getting people to the right place…to leave a review is not always as straightforward…as many of us would like.…And in order to get more reviews,…you want to make it easy for people.…If you don't make easy for people,…then the friction will slow down…a significant percentage of people…that would otherwise be happy to leave you a review.…It really does depend on the review site…as to how best to get them there.…But check out the reviewer experience…for the sites that you're listed on.…So you want to go and search yourself on a desktop…and on mobile devices, both Android and on iPhone,…and have a look, how did you get to the review site?…And how does it look?…Very often, on a mobile, people are going…to need the review app in order to leave a review.…
So you want to make it easy for people to get there.…And one of the ways is for you to do some legwork.…Look to create shortcuts for people by using shortened URLs…and maybe have a look at QR codes.…Now, a lot of people may say that QR codes…are something that they don't use,…
- Explain how to find review sites for your business.
- Name the benefits of setting up a Facebook local page.
- Cite the importance of hiring good people to improve customer service.
- Recognize why it’s important to give staff feedback and set goals.
- Describe ways to encourage customers to leave reviews.
- Identify ways to build relationships with your customers through review site interactions.
- Recall the best way to respond to negative reviews.