Google.com is one of the main places people go to search for content, and the more you prepare your business to outshine the competition the better results you will get. In this video you’ll seehow to get more reviews stars in organic Search results, and how this could increase your click through rates. You'll have more clicks, and potentially more customers walking through the door.
- [Voiceover] You may be thinking…that reviews and ratings only exist in the site…where they're left.…This is not the case.…In particular, in relation to certain review sites,…as well as savvy marketers connecting the reviews…to their website listing.…In other words, they can appear as results in google.com…as well as other search engines…when people are looking for your products and services.…Did you know your stars can appear in organic results?…And what I mean by that is the organic search results…on Google in particular.…
When they do appear,…this could increase your click-through rates.…Your click-through rates are the number of times…a result is shown,…that's how many impressions there are,…and how many times people have clicked.…If you increase the click-through rate…you have more website visitors,…or more people who have seen that information.…One of the reasons is that stars increase social proof…and social proof is a way for people…to agree as a group as to the importance of something.…
If more people say your business sells…
- Explain how to find review sites for your business.
- Name the benefits of setting up a Facebook local page.
- Cite the importance of hiring good people to improve customer service.
- Recognize why it’s important to give staff feedback and set goals.
- Describe ways to encourage customers to leave reviews.
- Identify ways to build relationships with your customers through review site interactions.
- Recall the best way to respond to negative reviews.