Learn how to use Local Services ads if your business qualified.
- The promise of social media was so rich, wasn't it? … We'd be able to contact all these folks … and sell all kinds of stuff to them. … I mean, look at all the people that are on Facebook … that we can now get in touch with. … The problem is that social media is so saturated, … there's so many people that are selling so many things … and, let's face it, we may have spent a whole bunch … of time building up a great Facebook page … with lots of fans and followers … and now Facebook is showing our stuff to about 2% of them. … In order to really benefit from social media, … you have to commit now to spend some advertising … on paid social search. … So with Facebook, which is really a great place … for most business, B2B or B2C, certainly local businesses, … you have the ability to find and reach lots of folks, … but you're going to have to commit … to spending some money on advertising. … The first step is you want to build an audience. … You have your fans and followers, hopefully, on your page, …
- Setting up a Google My Business profile
- Adding your listing to directories like Yelp and Facebook
- Creating services pages and community content
- Funding local marketing partners
- Reaching out to local media
- Advertising locally