This video looks at connecting the dots between on and offline. Many businesses needs to look at running the fan base locally. By engaging on Social Media you can move a reviewer into being a raving fan! We will look including engaging with other people’s content in order for them to feel connected to your brand.
- As I'm sure you're aware,…social media has become a huge part…of marketing for many businesses,…and often in my consulting,…I find that small businesses simply don't know…how best to approach social.…But the good news is,…reviews are very much part of the story.…By connecting with people on social media,…you can grow your fan base.…By engaging on social media,…you can move the relationship with that person…into them becoming a raving fan.…You can also turn around negative situations…and come out winning.…Now, instead of thinking that reviews are the end point,…actually consider that these are people that are…most likely to telling more people in the future.…
So by engaging with them wherever they are online,…you're meeting with them where they're most comfortable.…You also focus your attention by doing the following.…If you're on Google +,…then you can go and click to follow…and add the person to circles,…and then pay attention to them by +1'ing,…commenting and sharing their content.…On Twitter, you can search,…
- Explain how to find review sites for your business.
- Name the benefits of setting up a Facebook local page.
- Cite the importance of hiring good people to improve customer service.
- Recognize why it’s important to give staff feedback and set goals.
- Describe ways to encourage customers to leave reviews.
- Identify ways to build relationships with your customers through review site interactions.
- Recall the best way to respond to negative reviews.