AuthorGini von Courter
- What is Yammer?
- Setting up a new Yammer network
- Using shortcut keys
- Editing your Yammer profile
- Liking, replying, sharing, and editing posts
- Following people and topics
- Sending private messages
- Joining Yammer groups
- Participating in group conversations
- Uploading and sharing files
- Administering a Yammer group
Skill Level Beginner
- [Gini von Courter] Yammer is a an enterprise social network that helps organizations get their work done smarter and faster. 85% of Fortune 500 companies collaborate using Yammer, which is provided by Microsoft, but powered by employees like you and me. Yammer is relatively easy to learn, even if you're starting from scratch. I'm Gini von Courter. Please join me as we explore how to use Yammer to foster the kind of collaboration that makes a positive impact for you, for your team and for your entire organization.
Tips for Writing Business Emailswith Daisy Lovelace34m 5s Intermediate
Outlook: Efficient Email Managementwith Gini von Courter1h 55m Intermediate
1. How Yammer Works
2. Get Started with Yammer
3. Use the Home Feed
4. Manage Communications
5. Work in a Group
6. Work with Files
Preview and manage files2m 8s
7. Create and Administer a Group
Next steps1m 59s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.