AuthorGini von Courter
- Setting up a new Yammer network
- Editing your profile
- Using Yammer on a phone or tablet
- Viewing the Home Feed
- Checking your inbox
- Sending a private message
- Chatting with contacts
- Joining groups
- Inviting others to a private group
- Following conversations
- Collaborating with notes
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Gini Courter. Welcome to Yammer Essential Training. In this course, I'll show you how to use Yammer, Microsoft's social networking tool for business and higher education. I'll demonstrate how you can join your organization's Yammer network, or how to create a new network, if your organization doesn't have one. I'll show you how to use Yammer to communicate, using messages, replies, and Yammer's chat feature, Yammer online. And also, how to collaborate in real time, by sharing files and creating Yammer notes.
You'll see how to create groups, based on projects or interests, and administer the Yammer groups you create. I'm eager to show you how you can use Yammer in your organization. Let's get started.
1. How Yammer Works
2. Getting Started
3. Using the Home Feed
4. Joining Groups
5. Creating and Managing a Group
6. Participating in Conversations
7. Praise and Polling
8. Collaborating with Others, Using Notes
9. Working with Files
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.