Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Praise a colleague, part of Yammer 2016 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] When someone steps up,…or makes a comment that has other people…pause and ponder, or turns in a great performance,…or simply posts a picture of something magnificent,…it's really easy to simply click the like button.…But, you can do more then that.…If one of your Colleagues have done something…that is noteworthy,…then turn on the praise,…and this is so easy to do in Yammer.…If I want to praise someone,…I simply go to my feed and click the praise button.…The person I want to praise is Tammy Marley-Cox,…and the reason that I am praising Tammy,…is that she posted that she was…putting together information for a workshop…at a CMP Convention,…but she was asked to present a workshop at that Convention,…this isn't a blind audition.…
Her presence was requested for the work…that she's been doing in New York.…So I want to let other people in the Organization…know this, I'm not sure who does,…she mentioned to me when I was talking to her…about this project, so I'm gonna say…congrats to Tammy for being selected…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Explain how you might best us Yammer within your organization.
- Recall what happens when you log into Yammer and you are not logged into Office 365.
- Explain how to add a topic to an existing post.
- Identify how you would choose topics for a post.
- List the steps for finding something posted last week.
- Recall how to upload files without attaching them to a post.
- Recognize how to add new members to a private group that is hidden.
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 04/17/2017. What changed?
A: Videos were added that show how to send private messages and work with files in Yammer.
1. How Yammer Works
2. Getting Started
3. Using the Home Feed
4. Work in a Group
5. Work with Files and Notes
6. Create and Administer a Group
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.