- [Voiceover] A poll is a quick way…to get a response to one question.…You post the question in a group,…you layout choices, and then folks are allowed…to vote on the options that you provided.…To create a poll, first go to the group.…I want to create a poll for All Company…and click the Poll button.…What's your question?…My question is, The Skill I most want to improve…is related to:.…Pretty cool, huh?…Technology or…Supervision and Management or…Sales, and notice, as I fill in yet another option,…a new blank opens up, and I'm pressing the tab key…to move from line to line here.…
Customer Service and Hospitality.…Let's just say Other.…If I wish, I can add topics,…and one topic I'm going to add is Skill Building,…because that's what this is about.…It might also be choice to add Professional Development.…Great.…This is exactly how I want this to look.…Now, let's imagine that, rather than asking a broad question…like this, I have something more focused that says,…I would be most interested in taking this course,…and I have a list of courses with descriptions.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Explain how you might best us Yammer within your organization.
- Recall what happens when you log into Yammer and you are not logged into Office 365.
- Explain how to add a topic to an existing post.
- Identify how you would choose topics for a post.
- List the steps for finding something posted last week.
- Recall how to upload files without attaching them to a post.
- Recognize how to add new members to a private group that is hidden.
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 04/17/2017. What changed?
A: Videos were added that show how to send private messages and work with files in Yammer.
1. How Yammer Works
2. Getting Started
3. Using the Home Feed
4. Work in a Group
5. Work with Files and Notes
6. Create and Administer a Group
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.