Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Poll members of a group, part of Yammer 2016 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] A poll is a quick way…to get a response to one question.…You post the question in a group,…you layout choices, and then folks are allowed…to vote on the options that you provided.…To create a poll, first go to the group.…I want to create a poll for All Company…and click the Poll button.…What's your question?…My question is, The Skill I most want to improve…is related to:.…Pretty cool, huh?…Technology or…Supervision and Management or…Sales, and notice, as I fill in yet another option,…a new blank opens up, and I'm pressing the tab key…to move from line to line here.…
Customer Service and Hospitality.…Let's just say Other.…If I wish, I can add topics,…and one topic I'm going to add is Skill Building,…because that's what this is about.…It might also be choice to add Professional Development.…Great.…This is exactly how I want this to look.…Now, let's imagine that, rather than asking a broad question…like this, I have something more focused that says,…I would be most interested in taking this course,…and I have a list of courses with descriptions.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- How Yammer works
- Joining a Yammer network
- Editing your Yammer profile and turning on notifications
- Using the home feed
- Following people and topics
- Posting messages
- Using Online Now
- Joining Yammer groups
- Participating in conversations
- Polling and praising colleagues
- Collaborating with others using notes
- Sharing Office documents and other files
- Administering a Yammer group
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 04/17/2017. What changed?
A: Videos were added that show how to send private messages and work with files in Yammer.
SharePoint Online Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter9h 35m Appropriate for all
1. How Yammer Works
2. Getting Started
3. Using the Home Feed
4. Work in a Group
5. Work with Files and Notes
6. Create and Administer a Group
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.