Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Yammer 2016 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] This is the end of this course,…but not the end of what you can learn about…how to use Yammer and integrate it into your work life.…I have two specific recommendations for you.…If you are relatively new to Office Online,…even if you already know Word 2016 and Excel 2016,…I'd encourage you to take a look…at the Office Online Essential Training course,…which will help you leverage those tools…to work with documents in Yammer.…And my second recommendation for you…is to take a look at a new course,…Getting Work Done in Office 365,…which will show you how you can specifically use,…not just Yammer, but all of the Office 365 tools…to get specific work done, like running a meeting,…things that you and I need to do everyday in the workplace.…
Thank you very much for taking this course,…and I look forward to our next learning adventure together.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- How Yammer works
- Joining a Yammer network
- Editing your Yammer profile and turning on notifications
- Using the home feed
- Following people and topics
- Posting messages
- Using Online Now
- Joining Yammer groups
- Participating in conversations
- Polling and praising colleagues
- Collaborating with others using notes
- Sharing Office documents and other files
- Administering a Yammer group
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 04/17/2017. What changed?
A: Videos were added that show how to send private messages and work with files in Yammer.
SharePoint Online Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter9h 35m Appropriate for all
1. How Yammer Works
2. Getting Started
3. Using the Home Feed
4. Work in a Group
5. Work with Files and Notes
6. Create and Administer a Group
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.