Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Edit a note, part of Yammer 2016 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Long before we had Office Online…to co-author in Yammer, we had notes,…and notes were created for collaboration.…Up to a dozen team members can edit a note at one time.…Let's imagine, for example,…that you're taking notes at a meeting.…That responsibility no longer…needs to fall to just one person.…One person can start the note,…and other people can edit and take their own notes…that are then shared with the entire group.…Let's see how notes work.…I have this list of potential training topics…for Landon North America staff, I want to edit this note,…and let's imagine that we're working together.…
I'm going to add one of my training topics,…which is Agile Development for some of our newer developers,…and Tammy Marley-Cox shouts out,…let's add a couple of items, and I say,…wait a second, I can let you add those items.…We'll just add Tammy, send her an invitation,…it says it was sent successfully,…and in a moment she can begin adding her own items.…Here she is, currently editing.…That's not me, look ma, no hands.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- How Yammer works
- Joining a Yammer network
- Editing your Yammer profile and turning on notifications
- Using the home feed
- Following people and topics
- Posting messages
- Using Online Now
- Joining Yammer groups
- Participating in conversations
- Polling and praising colleagues
- Collaborating with others using notes
- Sharing Office documents and other files
- Administering a Yammer group
Skill Level Appropriate for all
SharePoint Online Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter9h 18m Appropriate for all
1. How Yammer Works
2. Getting Started
3. Using the Home Feed
4. Work in a Group
5. Work with Files and Notes
6. Create and Administer a Group
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.