Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Download Yammer mobile apps, part of Yammer 2016 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] We now know how to get…all of our notifications from Yammer…when we're in the office.…What about when we're not in the office?…This is the world of Yammer mobile apps,…and getting Yammer for your Android, your iPhone,…your iPad, your Windows phone, very easy.…First, I'm still in the process of getting started.…Notice, Get the Yammer Mobile App.…There's a link right here.…But even better yet, if I'm simply leaving Yammer,…if I'm all done for the day,…and I'm ready to go and I log out,…on my way out the door, there's an even easier way.…
It says, "Don't miss a single update."…I won't, I wouldn't dare.…I would enter my phone number right here…and it will send a link directly to my mobile device.…With the link that is sent to my mobile device,…I will go directly to the appropriate app store,…whether it's Google Play for my Android,…the Windows Store for my Windows phone,…the Apple Store for iPad and iPhone.…But remember, this is here every time you log out.…You don't have to go find Yammer.…You can simply have it sent directly to you.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Explain how you might best us Yammer within your organization.
- Recall what happens when you log into Yammer and you are not logged into Office 365.
- Explain how to add a topic to an existing post.
- Identify how you would choose topics for a post.
- List the steps for finding something posted last week.
- Recall how to upload files without attaching them to a post.
- Recognize how to add new members to a private group that is hidden.
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 04/17/2017. What changed?
A: Videos were added that show how to send private messages and work with files in Yammer.
1. How Yammer Works
2. Getting Started
3. Using the Home Feed
4. Work in a Group
5. Work with Files and Notes
6. Create and Administer a Group
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.