Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Customize the group page, part of Yammer 2016 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] There is a placeholder image…that is put next to the title when a group is created,…but I can add my own image if I wish.…I can also modify the color that's used…and some other attributes.…Let's do the image first.…I'm going to click where it says add image,…and I had someone create a logo for me.…Now, first I'm going to show you the one…that we're not going to use,…because it's really, really big,…and it's the full Landon Hotel logo.…Notice that the colors got picked up,…that's a nice feature,…but this is actually not a good image,…it's way too big,…so we're only seeing part of it.…
What I'd like to do then is click the gear…so that I can go in and choose a new image or avatar,…and I'm going to chose this image,…which is 150 by 151,…150 by 150's a really nice size as opposed to…the size of the last image,…which was over 2,000 pixels wide.…Notice how nicely it fits,…and Yammer has chosen a color that goes along well,…I could choose something a little darker if I wish,…or a gray tone.…
Looks good, let's see what else is here.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- How Yammer works
- Joining a Yammer network
- Editing your Yammer profile and turning on notifications
- Using the home feed
- Following people and topics
- Posting messages
- Using Online Now
- Joining Yammer groups
- Participating in conversations
- Polling and praising colleagues
- Collaborating with others using notes
- Sharing Office documents and other files
- Administering a Yammer group
Skill Level Appropriate for all
SharePoint Online Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter9h 18m Appropriate for all
1. How Yammer Works
2. Getting Started
3. Using the Home Feed
4. Work in a Group
5. Work with Files and Notes
6. Create and Administer a Group
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.